Monday, December 17, 2012

And Then There's More . . .

I can't believe how long I've been out of the blogging scene!  Why haven't I been around?  Well, my netbook crashed, and I really don't enjoy "typing" on my iPad.  I'm too cheap to go purchase a new computer.  HOWEVER, I have still been very busy crafting!  I opened a store awhile back, and frankly, it's not going well.  I typically get tons of requests and initial orders, but the follow through is lacking.  I'm planning to be more proactive after the first of the year.

I've been enjoying plunging the depths of my pattern portfolio, finally getting to some that I have wanted to do for so long!  I just love everything by Holland Designs, so I spend a lot of time with her patterns.  Here's what I've been up to since my last blog . . . .














No comments:

Post a Comment